2010年9月3日星期五

Effect of my hair sparse. What should I do

Effect of my hair sparse. What should I do

Question:



Gender: female
Age: 21
I this year 21 years old, female, grandmother, father, home,,,,,,,,,, but few have hair on my hair, 10 years old, but don't know how many of the hair is months later, the less difficult and very dry rashness, long, then I will go, but I didn't pick up hair hair pulling off his hair, and I ate some vitamins, and also to ZhangGuang 101 seen, but no effect, and, what should I do, / / / /


Added question 1:(2010-08-28 00:23:24)
But this is hereditary trichomadesis can really long again

Treatment:



Hello, pay attention to nutrition tonic, hair consists mainly of collagen, therefore, should complement high protein and vitamin C B vitamin and calcium, and keep yourself
Quick mood, eat less spicy excitant food, and grease exorbitant food, assure enough sleep. Don't dye and marcel, etc.

没有评论:

发表评论